Thursday, October 4, 2012

I have an app!

Guess what! There's a blogspot app! I'm so excited because for the past few months I've been so jealous of Ester that she could blog from her phone but I couldn't figure out how to do it! But nowwww...

Well anyway, it's the new year and everything feels the same but I know it's different. This was an incredibly uplifting past few holidays and I'm super excited for this upcoming year.

This chol hamoed is weird though because I haven't really done anything sukkot-y. I don't even have a sukkah at home sad face but the chag itself was nice albeit very windy. I felt like I was in Kansas.


Okay we'll typing this on the bus is actually not a stellar idea because I'm getting a bit bus sick but I got so excited about this app I wanted to share right away.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment