Saturday, December 3, 2011

How did this happen?

I have given into peer pressure. I suppose it was only a matter of time although I'm unclear as to why anyone would read a blog when I'm happy to just tell you all my stories in person. But since my number one fan was so desperate to read a blog of my writing I guess I had to just do it. Anything for the fans right?

I don't really get how these things work is the truth. Are you supposed to censor yourself? Write whatever you're thinking? I think a lot of things and I try to keep them to myself as much as possible otherwise people won't just assume I'm crazy they'll know.

But I guess we'll just figure this out as we go along. It'll be a process. I'll write things and then your feedback can either be positive things (ex: Shira you're hysterical we love you) or negative things (ex: we still love you but that story is not funny please don't write it every post. But you're still awesome and pretty). The last part is key. Negative feedback will not be appreciated and will probably lead to some pretty serious spamming.

But I digress.

I saw this movie tonight. Tower Heist. Definitely recommended. I like movies that are about scheming and you're confused most of the movie. It was kind of like Ocean's Eleven but funnier and with a less hot cast. But still super good.

I wonder if I would be able to pull of a heist. When I was like ten this author who wrote mystery books for kids (David Adler author of the Cam Jansen series) told me that he was going to write a character about me who would be a "giggler". Cam would be about to catch the jewel thief and her friend "the giggler" would have to stay quiet without laughing for one whole minute. Then he held up the microphone to me in front of the whole school and asked me if I could not giggle for one minute. I couldn't. SURPRISE! But I'm sure I've gotten better since then. Actually I'm not sure.

Well I guess it's time to pretend to go to sleep. I know 10:42 on a Saturday night. I'm so cool. But tomorrow is another big day of JOB HUNTING. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Wish me luck!

1 comment: