Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Are ALL My Number One Fans!

Wow! I did NOT think I was going to get so many comments about being my number one fan. It's okay I love you all exactly the amount you think I do.

Today I tried something new. It was wake up, put on real clothes in the hopes that being out of pajamas would encourage me to get out of bed and be productive. It half worked. I DID get back into bed but I was productive while lying down so I think it counts. My productivity included going through 50 pages of Israemploy and sending about ten potential jobs relating to horses to Ayal Kellman. The problem with Israemploy is that you don't want to get TOO specific because you might miss out on good jobs but if you're not specific at all then you get tons of Japanese to Portuguese translators which quite frankly I'm tired of doing.

LUCKILY the lovely Leah Weinberg Neiman invited me over for some lunch so it encouraged me to get even more dressed and actually leave the house which was wondrous. Lele is a fantastical cook and I even ate her tofu and get this I LIKED IT! I know, you're shocked. I am a little too. Then we played Scrabble. The Neimans are so good at hosting. When people come over to my house it's like you sit in that chair and play on your phone while I play youtube videos. Actually I have very good taste in Youtube videos. I wish someone would hire me to do that. I did see a job for radio playlist person. That would be a fun job to do until I got fired for only playing Spice Girls and Simple Plan. And High School Musical. I am not embarrassed by my music choices.

Tomorrow will hopefully be an exciting day. Actually I don't know why I said that. But I do know that I'm getting a new phone line tomorrow (WOO HOO) and going to the gym (BOO HOO). Luckily tomorrow's gym day is not a therapy day so I'll just watch MTV UK and lift weights that are waaay too heavy for me and then go home. They keep telling me at the gym that I'm so strong and giving me super heavy weights that I would cry if I knew how much they were in lbs rather than kgs. I wish they didn't think so highly of me, I would much rather lift baby weights.

I should go plug in my computer before it dies.

Wow I'm two for two. Michael Somogyi you better be reading this thing or it's kind of a waste of my busy schedule...



1 comment: