Monday, December 5, 2011

What Season Is It Today?

I'm really bad at weather. I discovered this most recently today when I sat outside the gym for 25 minutes in a tshirt and short skirt freezing to death. My problem is that to me New York is cold and Israel is warm and so there is no reason to wear anything more than Naot at any given time. I know that you would assume that after seven years of living here I would have realized that that is not always necessarily the case but I clearly haven't.

It's confusing living in a place where the weather is so indeterminable. It changes from hot to cold so quickly (well in the "winter" I mean. It's never cold in the summer) that it's hard to plan for cold moments. And therefore how can I be held accountable if I'm dressed improperly? I say it's not my fault and am thereby permitted to complain about the weather as much as I please. Especially when my blood is frozen inside my body.

I would now like to take this time to wish a Happy First Day of Work to my friend Chava!! I hope it went well. I'm sad that you didn't take the job writing the "bios" for the Playboy Bunnies but I'm sure this job will be just as fulfilling.

I'm really tired but I'm trying to be good about blogging so it'll become a habit and I won't let myself stop. We'll see how well I do at that. Being unemployed isn't so conducive to having a set schedule but I'm doing my best. Or I'm trying to at least.

Sweet Dreams EBK.


No comments:

Post a Comment